CLOSING UP ON PERFECTION
The Dens-X is part of the new generation of Orkel Compactors. It can bale up to 60 tons per hour of high quality bales, matching a forage harvester at full speed.
The DENS-X Compactor is able to bale a much larger variety of materials than traditional round balers, such as maize and sugar beet pulp.
DENS-X CONTROL SYSTEM
The DENS-X control system gives you total control over your machine through a user friendly interface. The system is intelligent and robust with an intuitive touch screen.
Sensors inside and around the machine keeps you informed about the current status at all times.
Orkel® is a well established brand known for its reliable quality, with more than 25 years of experience in baling.
INCREASED FORAGE QUALITY
Minimal or no losses in forage conservation provides huge benefits to the livestock farmer. User experience during more than 10 years as well as several independent tests reports confirm the advantages of Orkel bales to provide:
• Increased milk yield/live weight gain by 20-40%*
• Higher DM intake
• Better milk quality by increased protein and fat
• Improved animal health
In turn, these benefits have a positive impact on the financial return from milk and meat production.
REDUCED STORAGE COSTS
Since the bales take up much less space, and because they are stackable, you can store substantially more material than you could before for a fraction of the cost. A stable silage also means you can store the bales for much longer.
Sealing the material inside a bale prevents both spillage and contamination. The bale is a clean, compact and sealed improvement of your material. Baling also minimizes the required amount of added acid, and reduces CO2 emissions per animal by 20-40%*.
* Confirmed by independent tests done by the University of Gembloux and CRV.
Orkel Dens-X Compactor is operated using hydraulics, with power being supplied by either a tractor or an electric motor (Powerpack PP55).
- Required power: >120 HP tractor or >55 kW electrical motor
- Total weight: 9850–13000 kg, depending on specifications
- Capacity: Up to 60 bales/hour
- Bale volume: 1.25 m3
- Bale diameter: 115 cm
- Bale width: 120 cm
- Bale weight: 300–1200 kg
CONTROL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Resolution: wvga 800 x 480 pixels
- Touch screen: resistive
- Processor: ARM cortex a9 dual core
- Operating system: linux
- Protection class: IP66
- Operating temperature: -30 to +70°C
- Wide viewing angles and bright display panel (800 nits) with excellent sunlight readability
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- High colors
- High-end graphics
- Automatic display backlight control